Monday, February 02, 2004

QUEERS AND COWBOY HATS

Remember that time we went camping and your hat was stolen by that pygmie sunbear? That was awesome, huh?

So what do I have to say now for my third damned entry in less than an hour? How about God bless Hostess for making Twinkies.

I have reached an all time low. I am in the process of turning myself into one of those hard bodied, brainless sexqueens that I so loathe. Until tonight, I have been starving weight off. Lost 20 pounds so far. now at 150 pounds. Time to start working out four times a day. Oh and I have a picture of myself posted on Gay.com. In it I am topless and in a cowboy hat. Not only am I in a cowboy hat, but I am also wearing a matching necklace. Shoot me please before I forget who the hell I am. At the rate I am going, by this time next year, I will not be literate enough to even read any of this garbled rambling that I am currently typing.

I think I need a pickle and a cigarette.

Tired of bitching for one night.