Wednesday, February 18, 2004

VERY QUICK SIDENOTE CLARIFICATION THING

So I am sober tonight and decided to actually read what I wrote in the entry "G-O-D-D-A-M--M-O-U-S-E (to the theme of Mickey Mouse Club)".
...
......
.........
YEEEEEeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa.........
Okay so NN told me that she needs to meet this guy as I am head-over-heels for him. I thought that was odd of her to say as I am not at all. Upon reading what my drunken alterego wrote about him, it is no wonder that she said that. I mean what the shit hell fuck?!

To Clarify:

When I wrote that I had had WAY too much wine, puked for a couple of hours before passing out, and woke up with a helluva hang over that lasted for the greater part of two days. And when I am drunk I am...how should I put this...in love with every Tom's Hairy Dick that I see. As I have been seeing Sweet Boy and had him on my mind, my Mr. Hyde side had to profess his undying love for him. Did I mean it? Not exactly. What do I mean by not exactly? Well, I mean not at all, basically. Is he still a sweet boy? Yes. Am I still interested in him? Yes. Does he meet all of my "Ken" criteria? Yes. Are we about to become eunuch, lesbian lovers who run away together to San Fran, get married, buy a kid, and settle down in the country with a white picket fense? Taint no way in hell.

In Summation:

Like him?........................................Yes.

Love him?.......................................No.

Still sweet?.....................................Yes.

Swooning a bit?...............................Yes, just a bit.

Eunuch lesbians?..............................Not that I am aware of.

THANK YOU!