Thursday, June 10, 2004

I Saw Something Nasty in the Woodshed

So I wanted to start off by placing this link to the Gay.com article thing that I responded to as my response made it to the page, and I was not alone in my feelings on the issue.

I pissed in the cup and whatnot. Everything went fine I guess. I mean, it is slightly difficult to mess up urinating into a cup. The hospital people called today and asked me to bring in a copy of my high school diploma. I thought that odd as I have been working in hospitals for almost four years now. One would think that that would be enough proof. Apparently not. At any rate, I must go to my mother's house now, find my diploma, and bring it to them. This hospital is really starting to drive me insanity.

What else? I have been very ill the past couple of days. Last night, I had a fever. Not sure what my temperature was, but my skin was hot enough to say that you could fry an egg on it. I doubt very seriously it would actually fry an egg though. I felt like I was freezing so I slept all night with a heat pad on my stomach and chest. Father O'Flannigan thought I was weird for doing so. JT just thinks I am about to die. I honestly think that he believes I will be dead within a couple of months. I may very well be, but I don't think I will be. I mean, I do not feel like I am dying at a more rapid rate than anyone else. I did want to die last night though. I felt like shit. Well, not like shit because I am sure pretty sure that shit does not have feelings or nerve endings. I felt like someone who felt like they needed to die because they felt extreme discomfort. I thought I was dehydrated this morning. I found out it was not dehydration. It was simply fatigue.

I want to see JT. He told me he is not coming over today or tonight as he must study for a test. I think he is kind of scared of me. I can't blame him I suppose. It is frustrating at times. Not the not being able to blame him. It is frustrating that he is scared of me. He said he is not, but I can tell that he is.

I think I am about to go projectile vomit.

Later Consuela.