Monday, June 14, 2004

I'm the Scum of the Earth. There! I Admit It! Happy Now?!

Father O'Flannigan hates me. What had happened was, we only have one keycard to get into the building. He has been letting me use it as he works nights. He calls at six in the morning, so I can let him back into the building. I have overslept several times now and have kept him waiting outside for me. This was all bad enough considering he had just gotten off a 12 hour midnight shift. Well, Saturday night, he had to work. I was left with the keycard. JT and I went to the fairy club. My friend, Wobucks, was in town, so I had to go out and see him. I'll talk about that whole thing later. Long story short, I put my phone on silent after Matthew (Refer to Fiddle Dee Dee) called me for the 400th time asking JT and I to come over and kiss/fuck him. At six o'clock, I obviously did not wake up. When I woke up at 7:30 or 8 o'clock, I had 25 or 30 missed calls and this voice message, "It is...6:20. I'm at a FUCKIN' payphone trying to get you to come answer the GODDAMN door, so I can get in. I don't ask you for MUCH. The least you could FUCKIN do is be there when I need you to let me in in the morning when I let you use MY card so you can go do whatever the FUCK you wanna do while you don't even have a goddamn job and I'm working every fuckin day just to make sure rent is paid and I can't even fuckin count on you to let me in the fuckin' door in the morning! Thanks a fuckin' lot Preston!" Obviously, he is pissed. I realize that it is my fault, and I do feel bad about it. I don't know how to make it up though. I doubt I can. Considering how angry he was/is, I am pretty sure that this living situation is about to turn into what he had with Little Gay. I really hate that too.

I start my job this week, I think. The pharmacy people told me that this wait has gotten rediculous. I agree. They are supposed to talk to Human Resources and get me in there by Friday. I hope so. I want to get back to work. It'll be a nice escape with insurance and benefits and a paycheck. I need it right now.

I'll talk about Wobucks later. I can't think about that whole thing right now.

Later Consuela.