Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Joining the Clergy

Father O'Flannigan and I are now officially roommates. I found a job in another hospital. I will hopefully be starting there soon. I am dating a guy that I had referred to as Elf in a previous post, but who will now be called Rubix. Enough of all that.

Father O'Flannigan told me a loverly bedtime story the other morning. I will type what I remember of it as he told it to me at eight o'clock in the morning.

Once there was a pretty, pretty unicorn named Preston who was mildly retarded. He also had an abnormal deformity on his chest. Oh and one of his wings was slightly broken so he could only fly in circles. Have you ever eaten cotton candy? Yeah, but have you ever eaten it in a BMW? The End.

So last night, NN, Father O'Flannigan, and I went to a local bar and played something called Pub Quiz. I thought, prior to last night, that I am a relatively intelligent person with a useless supply of equally uselss information. Well, I decied that I must, in fact, be mildly retarded. I didn't know half the things they were talking about. Father O and I blame it on the fact that we are not in our thirties. Most of the questions were about the 80's or 90's. We did not do horribly, but we did not win. Father O went on a shooting spree. Well, not quite, but I was waiting for him to. It was still fun.

What else? I am not really feeling like writing at the moment. I have been sort of half ass working on a new cartoon called Fatty McFatty. I think I am going to go and do that now. I'll probably write more later. Actually I definitely will as this entry is lacking. I need a nap.

Later Consuela