Thursday, June 24, 2004

My Favorite Things That I Love

I went to Pub Quiz Tuesday night with NN. We came in next to last place. WOOHOO!! I have to keep going there to make sure my ego stays in its place. I don't want to think I am too smart. My head could explode. I don't know what to talk about. The water in the Tower of Babel is off again today. I think they shut it off for "repairs" so it'll cut back on the cost of the water bill. I want to go and see 'Saved!' but I doubt I will catch it before it leaves the theater. Kind of annoys me. I am so bored. I think I am just going to put links to stuff that makes me laugh on this entry. Yea, this is going to be my My Favorite Things That I Love entry. Most of which you will notice come from Atomfilms.

JUST FUNNY SHITE:
QVC Amanda Doll Spoof
QVC 20 Inch Singapore Spoof
Annibelle Scoops: A Starlet is Born
Annibelle Scoops: Blossoming Talent
Annibelle Scoops: A Lady
Bill Plympton...He is a genius.
ANGRY KID!!! Been a huge fan for years.
ANGRY KID: SERIES 2!!
Folowing Tildy
Leaving Drew

MUSIC VIDEO AND SONG SHITE:
Lodger: "I Love Death" and don't let the name put you off. The video is absolutely fabulous.
Lodger: "Doorsteps"
Powder: "Up Here" Her 'headlights' make it worth it.
Tuesday Weld: "Terminally Ambivalent Over You"
Tuesday Weld: "Bathtime in Clerkenwell"
Goldfrapp: "Twist"
Goldfrapp: "Strict Machine"
One Giant Leap: "My Culture"
Stephen Lynch Songs
Stephen Lynch Video Clips

FUNNY SHITE THAT SENDS YOU TO HELL:
Maria Bamford on Christian Teen Camp

SEXUALLY EXPLICIT FUNNY SHITE:
Wheelchair Rebecca.
Stunt Cocks.

WASTE OF TIME SHITE:
Perpetual Bubblewrap
Bored

More to come...