Saturday, July 31, 2004

7:29:57 am July 30, 2004

Preston: "Hello."

??: "Hey, what are you doing?"

Preston: "Organ? Is that you?"

Organ: "Yea, so what are you doing this morning?"

P: "Nothing much. I am about to go with Father O'Flannigan to run a few errands."

O: "When are you guys leaving?"

P: "Not sure. We'll probably...ha ha ha...sorry, Father O just stuck his bare ass in my face. Anyway, yea I am going to take a shower; then we will be leaving, I think."

O: "Oh..."

P: "Why do you ask?"

O: "I was just wondering."

P: "Well, I don't
have to leave at any certain time or anything. Did you want to do breakfast or something?"

O: "Nah, I have to be at work at eight, but I am going to be late."

P: "Oh. You still want to do something Monday night?"

O: "Yea, what do you want to do?"

P: "I don't know. We can go eat or see a movie or something. Whatever."

O: "When are you leaveing to go run errands?"

P: "Not sure. Father O is in the shower now. When he gets out, I'll get in. Then I guess we'll go."

O: "So you wanna hook up?"

P: "Define what you mean by 'hook up.'"

O: "I mean, do you want to
hook up."

P: "I guess. Let me take a quick shower."

O: "Okay. I'll be there in a minute."

P: "Don't get here until eight. Not sure how long it'll take Father O to get out. It'll take me ten minutes or so to shower."

O: "Well, I have to be at work at eight. Doesn't leave much time. We'll do it another day."

P: "Allright. Tomorrow morning and Sunday morning are good for me. After I get off work, of course."

O: "Allright. We can do it on Sunday then. I gotta run to work now. I'll call you later. Bye Preston."

P: "Allright, talk to you later, Organ."
*************************************************************************************
When did sex become that casual? I don't know if I missed the memo or what. It was an odd, random conversation for me to have though. I guess I will be having meaningless, casual sex on Sunday morning. He has to play the organ in church at nine or something. I guess I am helping him relax for the Lord, so he will be able to play his best. I am not doing it for me. It is for religious purposes. Although, knowing how I am, it won't happen. The
idea of casual sex, for me, is very arousing. The reality of it is a totally different story. I don't have casual sex. It is not that I just don't have it; I don't think I am able to have it. When two really cute guys that I know who are dating invited me over for a threeway the other night, I had to call Father O and have him tell me to go before I could leave the apartment. Granted, coming from Father O it sounded more like, "Preston, you called me at work to ask if you should have sex with Blank and Blankity. You want me to tell you to either go or not to. Which do you want me to say? You already know one way or the other what you are going to do. Do you want to go? Then go and have sex with them." I ended up going that night to their house. We sat around and watched movies and played pool on the computer and only once did anything even remotely sexual begin to take place. Maybe there is some mental cock blockage that I suffer from. I know I get 'the urge' sometimes...sometimes being several times a day...but I am usually okay with just taking care of it myself. It saves time, energy, money, pomade. It is just easier that way I guess. I don't know. That is all I have to say about it for now.

Later Consuela.