Saturday, July 31, 2004

Has Anyone Ever Told You that You are the Most Annoying Person in the Universe, Father O' Flannigan

Father O'Flannigan called a couple of hours ago. He told me that he and White Chocolate had gotten a tad bit inebriated at a wedding reception at the Hilton. This is the same Hilton where JT is a busboy/waiter. Upon seeing JT, White Chocolate said, "Hey JT! You're looking better. The swelling and bruising in your eyes is almost gone." He half ass responded. Then, as Father O put it, because she can't just leave stuff alone, she proceeded to comment, "You must have been keeping ice on them." I thought this was funny. You'd have to know White Chocolate to truly appreciate that. She is this white chick that only dates black guys and likes to talk really ghetto, especially when she's been drinking. She makes my insides giggle.

Father O and I spoke about thirty minutes ago. He told me that he is planning on doing something that he really, really should not be getting involved in. I spoke to him about it very briefly. I told him that he is drunk and that is the only reason he is even considering it. He said that he knew that, but was going to do it anyway. I told him that he is going to hate himself in the morning for it. He said, "No, Preston, I'll hate you." Granted, he probably will actually hate me instead, but I did try to tell him not to. Oh well, he is going to do whatever he wants to do. At least now, when he doesn't remember the events of the evening, I can show him this. NOW WHAT, Father O! You trying to get jazzy with me? (Father O always says that to me as well as telling me that I am the most annoying person in the universe.)

Anyway, Father O is a big boy. He is going to do whatever he wants to do I suppose.

Later Consuela.