Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Still Alive

So I haven't written in a minute as I have been busy with my new job and all. Basically everythng is going well. The new hospital job is great. My sister had her baby. Beautiful 5 lbs. and 13 oz. baby girl named Zoey Evon. I told my sis that she should have spelled Zoey like this Zouiey, but of course she did not. Oh well. Maybe one day I shall figure out what the code name is on E-Bay for the black market babies, and I can name my own kid Zouiey. What else? Father O'Flannigan is moving out. JT is fine. I guess that is all for now. I'll write more when I am not at work. Oh yea, I am at work right now. Kicks the proverbial arse that I have a job and will be able to write when I am slow. Well, when the pharmacy is slow as I am always slow.

Remind me to tell you about the toilet.

Later Consuela.