Friday, August 27, 2004

Jumping the Gun or Rope Since Rope Would Actually Make More Sense, Not Much but Some

I was skimming and organizing the box to make it easier to grab one and type it up in the future when I found this journal entry. I had to go ahead and do it tonight. It corresponds to my entry The Door is Shut and Locked.

And now, here is One from the Box.
*************************************************************************************

Thurs. 9:07 p.m. 2/12/98

So, Mrs. Waites, how've you been? I haven't written to you in over a week. Not much has happened though.

Last week, I went through a "mid-teen" life crisis. I think that's why the Journal Page slipped my mind. Who knows?

Do you think I'm weird? Honestly. I know I am, but I want to know if everyone thinks I am. I like to be different. I mean, everyone wants to be just like everyone else. It's stupid. I think all but one of these "clones" should be slaughtered from each group. Less food, space, and oxygen would be wasted then. It would be great. The lone survivors of the "clone groups" and all of us oddballs would rule the world. I think I'll write to the President about this idea.

9:30 p.m.

I'm kind of worried about that essay. I read the book several times, but I'm still worried. Oh well. All I can do is try. I suppose.

10:15 p.m.

Do you believe in aliens? I was just thinking about MIB (Men in Black in case you can't remember anything Will Smith did prior to I, Robot), and that popped into my mind. I was just wondering. You don't have to tell me.

I believe in aliens, vampires, psychics, ghosts, bigfoot, the Lochness Monster, and werewolves. I also think leprachauns, fairies, gnomes, and elves are real. Dragons and unicorns used to live on earth. They were killed by knights. Therefore, it is impossible to see them now.

I don't have proof yet, but I'm pretty sure toys, books, rocks, trees, and everything else is alive. When no one is looking, it comes to life. I've thought this since I was small. I also think everything is jealous of everything else. Like, if you pick up an orange out of a fruit basket or something, all of the other fruit gets jealous. That's why I pick up every piece of fruit the same number of times. No one is jealous then.

I'm almost positive porcelain dolls are alive. You have to be careful in front of them. If you insult them or someone they like, you'll probably be killed by them.

Before I do anything in the bathroom, even brush my hair, I look in the cabinets, drawers, bathroom closet, and behind the shower curtain. I don't know what I'm looking for, but I look every time anyway.

I am in desperate need of a therapist. I know. I'm a paranoid, mental, clown-a-phobic. I really hate, despise, detest, and get nautious over the thought of them.

I can't write anymore. I HATE clowns!!!
*************************************************************************************
The paranoia in the bathroom has been with me quite awhile. That paranoia of everything else that I had never planned on actually mentioning to anyone has also, apparently, been with me awhile. I can't believe I actually told a highschool teacher all of that. If it is good enough for her, it is good enough for all of you. Done and done.

Later Consuela.