Sunday, September 19, 2004

Well, Isn't That Special

I just made it home from Memphis. It was alot of fun, but I have already spoken about it, so I will talk about something else.

I made it home and NN was sitting in front of the computer reading my blog. Since she was already connected to the internet and all, I decided to jump on and check my email. I had a comment on one of my entries. You can read it on the audioblog below. I thought it was a really funny way of saying that my blog sucks. It was funny when it was only a comment. Upon reading the blog of the guy who left the comment, I thought it was hilarious. Apparently, he goes from blog to blog leaving very weak insults about each blog that he visits. He then uses people's responses to his comments for his own blog instead of actually writing something original on his own. I was going to email him but saw no point in it. If that's what gets him off, I say go for it. At least the sheep of Waco, Texas will be able to rest easy knowing that he has found a diferent means of sexual gratification. That is all of the time that I will waste talking about him.

Later Consuela.