Monday, October 25, 2004

Bring Back Miss Raitt to Me

Tonight, since I am bored at work, I am going to just ramble. I guess that that is no different than any other night, but that is beside the point.

I had a children's song stuck in my head the other day. I thought it was a fairly common one. Upon sending bits of it to random people thru the magical power of text messaging, people acted like I'd lost my mind. Has no one ever heard the song My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean?! Please let me know. Because if it is not a real song, I am so about to make a little money, little being the key word. I mean, it is not like a major song or anything. Britney Spears and Alicia Keys are not going to do a duet cover of it or anything. It is just going to make a little money in the Barney/BooBah circuit. They'll eat up that bonnie shit. Then later, I'll release the CD single featuring the twelve minute long Thunderpuss remix of it. Those kids in Eminem's 'Just Lose It' video will enjoy that one.

I was told tonight that cigarettes are natural laxatives. I have two issues with this. First of all, there is nothing natural about cigarettes. Well, the stuff in the cigarette comes from nature, but you know what I mean. Secondly, they don't work on me. That is an overshare, yes, but that does not change the fact that they do not have any effect on my tum tuh tum tum. What else? Oh time to leave work.

Later Consuela.