Friday, October 22, 2004

Weirdness Happening in my Tummy

I am talking to a new guy (surprise, surprise), and I am really interested in him (refer to previous parenthetical remark). "How is this one different than all the rest that you have been 'interested' in, Preston?" I know you are all asking. First of all, fuck you for being such a sarcastic bitchy asshole. Now to answer the question, I can and have spoken to him for hours and hours and hours on end without getting even slightly bored and we all know, well some of us may not know but should read this more often so that we would know, that Preston holds that in very high regards. Also he is weird. Not like 'tell me what this scab tastes like' weird, more of a 'when it is foggy, what do birds do?' weird. That is awesome. He has a couple of piercings and two awesome (how about I just say awesome about forty times, I mean honestly) tats that I know of and have seen. Oh my Me! He has blue eyes (more green/blue/grey) and brown (more sandy than brown) hair. Yea. No, I mean, yea. I think I have mentioned that aside from the nose thing that I have I have a thing about brown hair and blue eyes, so yea. Whatelse? Oh then there are all of his interests. He is a language major for one. Loves The Color Purple and Catcher in the Rye. Is witty as hell. Cute as a really cute something (was gonna say as a button but I don't really find buttons all that attractive). He is really honest. Very upfront. Has a goatee. Likes to ghetto booty dance. Is a vegetarian (which is really neither here nor there as far as my attraction to him but it is still true). Opened the door for me and offered to pay for my breakfast. Maybe he was offering to pay for his coffee. Either way he offered to pay something for something. Did I mention we talk for like 80 hours at a time each day? I feel like I have known him for a long time. It is hard not to after talking with him so much. He is just a really far out guy in a groovy kinda way, ya know. He seems pretty sensitive too. Plus he appreciates small things. The whole thing kind of scares me. I am afraid we are really rushing things and because of this mad cock rush, I am going to end up hurt yet again. OH, and he told me that I have an upper lip, so to all you who think I don't, lick my sphincter. So yea. I am done.

Later Consuela.