Sunday, November 07, 2004

That's Right Just Walk Away

This is the email I just sent to that guy that I was talking to.

*************************************************************************************
Last night you were really drunk. I mean really, REALLY drunk. I tried to take that into consideration when we were on the phone last night soas to keep from getting pissed off during the hour or so long conversation which was basically as follows. I remember most of it because, like I have said many times before, I keep everything that I can use later (it also didn't hurt that I was sober):

You: I don't understand where we are. What is going on with us? Please explain.

Me: I just want to be friends.

You: I don't understand. Please explain.

Me: Well, I just think we should be friends.

You: That doesn't make any sense. We clicked (I don't think that was the actual word used. Maybe it was meshed. Can't remember). You don't think we clicked? Explain. I don't understand.

Me: Yes, I think we did, but I am just not interested in you as a boyfriend. I'd rather we stay friends.

You: Well, that's stupid. You DO want to date me! What are you not telling me? I'm not even gonna lie. I don't understand. Explain.

Me: There is nothing to explain. I'm just not interested.

You: You're not telling me something. Why are you not interested? I don't understand. Explain.

Me: Well, I am not going to lie and say that the message did not bother me because it did. But then there is the fact that I did and still do think you are trying to control me. That feeling being based on your reaction to me not calling you back ONE TIME on a night that I'd already told you I would be hanging out with some old friends that I'd been neglecting to see lately. Then there is...

You: Well, that's stupid. That doesn't make any sense. You shouldn't have reacted to my message the way you did, ya know. You really overreacted, and I'm not the only one who thinks so. Several people think you did. I just don't understand. That can't be it. Explain.

Me: Well, like I was saying, there is the fact that you fell too hard too fast.

You: That's just stupid. I told you I had fallen hard and fast for you. I don't understand. Explain.

Me: It would never work out between us. Take it from someone who has fallen too hard and too fast for a different guy a month for at least the past three years. The only one that worked was Eeyore, but he is the only one I didn't rush into things with. Last week, I deci...

You: That's stupid. You can't say that we would not work out based on every other guy you've been with. I'm not even gonna lie. I am not those guys. I know that you are a complete asshole and a cumwad, but I don't care, ya know what I mean? I can deal with that. I can deal with the fact that you treat me like shit most of the time and are always such an ass. I can deal with that, ya know. I mean, you are an ass. I'm not even gonna lie. And I'm not the only one who thinks so either. Lots of people think so. I just try to remember the Preston who opens my Smirnoff bottles for me instead of the cumwad one. Because you are an asshole. I am not the only one who thinks so either, ya know. I'm not even gonna lie. Several people told me that you are. And you avoided me last week and wouldn't respond to my AIM messages and declined me when I tried to add you to my buddylist.

Me: NN told me that you popped up on there, but she was only on for a second sending an email. She couldn't talk and wasn't going to add anyone to my buddylist unless she had my permission. And last week I did try to distance myself from you because you were falling too fast. I wanted to see what you would do, honestly.

You: So YOU wanted to control ME.

Me: What?

You: Oh I can't control you, but you can control me?! I mean, that's what you were trying to do last week, ya know.

Me: Howso?

You: By not calling me and just watching my reaction. That is controlling. You were trying to control me.

Me: No there is a difference...

You: You are an asshole but I can deal with that, ya know. And I'm not the only one who thinks so. Several people think so.

Me: THERE is a differen...

You: You aren't telling me something. I still don't understand.

Me: There is a difference between backing off to see if the other person can be less clingy, and leaving a fifteen minute long voicemail for someone about how you feel ditched just because you didn't get a call that night. I am sorry but I almost lost most of my friends once simply because I was never allowed to see them. I am just now starting to rebuild those friendships. I am not going to throw away friends that I've had for years for some guy I met two weeks ago. It is just not going to happen.

You: That's stupid. That doesn't make any sense. I wasn't trying to make you throw away your friends. I just didn't understand why you were playing me. I thought I had got played, because I thought that you are a player, in addition to being an ass cumwad asshole. But I could have handled that. And I am not the only one who thinks that either. Lots of people think so. I mean about you being an ass cumwad asshole player who was playing me thereby causing me to get played, ya know what I'm saying. Tons of people think so. Thousands. Virtually millions. They also think you have a dark side. I'm not even gonna lie, ya know what I mean, I think you might have a dark side too. But those several people think that it is like really dark. I mean like Real World: Season 3 Puck dark. Yea, I'm not even gonna lie, several people think so. (So I don't remember exactly how you worded it and I am sure it wasn't quite like that but it was very 'Real World/Road Rules'ie.) I don't understand. Explain.

Me: What do you not understand?! Listen to me. I just want to be friends. You got attached too quickly. You are clingy. You are needy. That message freaked me out.

You: Again with the message! I'm not even gonna lie, several people think that you overreacted to it. SEVERAL people, you asshole. And you totally fell down on the job when you didn't even care that I was raped and molested and almost murdered Friday. You really fell down on the job. Why did you decide to mention that message then, ya know what I mean? You have no idea what it is like to be raped! NO idea! You fell down on the job.

(By the way, I will admit that I chose a poor time to have brought up the message, but FUCK YOU for telling me what I do and do not understand. FUCK YOU!!! How DARE you act like you know the first goddamned thing about me?! I mean, I am sorry that you were "molested" by your ex Friday night. I think that that sucks if you did not want it to happen. I am sorry that you were molested as a child. Again that sucks, but for Christ's sake, GET OVER IT! I mean, you have mentioned being molested at least once to me every single day that we have spoken. I don't know if you do that to make people feel sorry for you so that you can keep friends by using their sympathy or what, but it's fucked up. Someone touched your dick. Are you dying? Did it fall off? NO! I bet if you would move past that you could get on with your life and stop being such a clingy, needy leech.)

Me: Yea well several people think that you are a complete fucking psychopathic stalker after hearing that message! Several people. Several friends of mine.

You: I don't understand. You haven't even let me listen to it yet.

Me: You left the damned message! You should know what you said. Besides, I have told you a few times now that I am going to let you hear it so you will understand.

You: That's stupid. That doesn't make any sense, I'm not even gonna lie. You are a cumwad asshole but I can deal with that. I still want to be with you, but if you don't want to be with me I like you, ya know what I mean?

Me: I am at work right now, I really need to go.

You: No you don't. Don't hang up.

Me: Yea, I am done talking about this. I am going to get back to work.

You: No, I want to hear your side.

Me: No you don't. Anyway, I am done talking about it. If you need to be the martyr to accept this whole thing, then be the fucking martyr. There! It is yours. I will be Satan and you can be the martyr and we will leave it at that. Goodbye.

You: Don't hang up.

Me: Goodbye Guy's Name.

You: I don't understand.

Me: Goodbye.

*click*

That's basically it in a nutshell. You also said something about some guy in Memphis being better than you. I feel like there was something else. Oh well, can't remember. So yea, I have said everything I need to say. Hopefully, this email can be used to make me look evil and help build you up even more, helping you attain the martyr status. If not, let me know and I will go for the jugular. I decided to be at least remotely civil. Oh yea, nice job on the "I'm the bigger man" email. Very southern of you. It is fine. I really would not expect much else from you. Keep forgetting you are twenty. Anyway, have a good life and stuff. It has been surreal.

Later,

Preston
*************************************************************************************

Later Consuela.