Thursday, December 23, 2004

Why It Gosta be so Damned Cold, Hell!!!

For those of you who were unaware, I am dying. I know it is a great travesty and you all will cry for years at this news, but what can ya do. I am trapped in a building that has no heat and, as a result, I am freezing to death. It is sad really. Dammit! There goes another finger. I am down to two fingers on my left hand and four on my right. Both thumbs are still intact thankfully. I have managed to kill Tigger and hollow out her stomach. It provides a nicer, warmer shelter from the cold. Not sure how long her body heat will last though what with being dead now and all. I was really hoping...dammit! Another finger gone. I won't last much longer at this rate.

So last night I got bored and decided to do something I never do. Was going to do an entry last night during this rare episode, but got lazy. Last night, I smoked the peacepipe. Why did I do it? I honestly do not know. I hate the stuff. It makes me hungry, nauseated, and sleepy. I could watch American Pie for those symptoms and never have to worry about getting in trouble for it. Unfortunately AP has not yet been banned. Anyway, I ended up watching Hair and Yellow Submarine last night in my inebriated state. It was allright until I was over the feeling of "What?" that did not seem to want to go away. I think I ended up passing out at some point, leaving a hundred candles burning. So yea. Never again. Or at least not again until I am bored in eight months.

Later Consuela.