Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Yep, I'm Crazy. Now Where the Hell is MY check?!

Yea, so now I realize that that whole confusing, garbled rant from the other day was just that. Although, that is no different than any other thing I write on here. Everything is fine with us. I was just being a paranoid schizo. Well, maybe not schizo, but definitely noid. Does anyone else remember the Noid from the old Domino's ads? I think that was its/his name. I probably made him up come to think of it. Yep, I think I did. Okay nevermind. What was I saying? Ahhhh, yes. So I am completely insanity in a Arnold is a governor sort of way (read an article about him. my heart goes out to any women in California. I mean, really...what the hell?) So yea everything is fine like I was saying, sort of, well saying in a very typical Preston sort of way. Nevermind. My God! I have really fallen for him.

Later Consuela.