Wednesday, March 23, 2005

"If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people like I am now." - Jack Handy

I worked on my book a little more tonight. I do mean a little. At the rate I am going with this thing, I may be finished before I turn thirty. Yes, I am 23 right now. I can't help it. Well, I suppose I could help it, but like I have mentioned before, I suffer from perpetuacrastination. I did print it out though. Well the last/newest bit. Decided to go ahead and edit it while I am smoking. I can at least pretend to be productive, I guess. The only time I ever work on the God forsaken thing is when I am at work. When I am at work, I have to work. It annoys me. I mean, why can't I just get paid to sit up here and write? Is that too much to ask? I think not. Whatever happened to patrons of the arts? I need to put an ad in the paper for a patron. Actually, if anyone reading this is interested...

So what all is going on...nothing. Nothing nothing nothing. I know you'd expect more, but that's it. I still cannot go dancing as my back is still completely screwed up thanks to my Cirque du Soleil backbend swoop around with a Brazailian hanging from my hips on the dance floor crap. I mean, really! What the hell. I get drunk and all of a sudden I think I am Footloose and Saturday Night Fever wrapped up in one...slightly better dressed though if I do say so myself. Anyway, still can't dance. I think I mentioned that New Orleans was a complete bust. Got on the dance floor and sort of froze in a really bad quasirobot move. Can't help it. The back.

So I am goign to be starting on the Abs Diet today. I bought the book and am headed to the grocery store when I get off work. I know it is probably just another fad diet, but hopefully, it will get my stomach in shape. I get to eat constantly so my fat ass should be happy. I just want a six-pack. Actually I want an eight-pack, but lard asses can't be choosers. I can already tell this is going to be a weird religious obsession with me. Craziness.

I can't think of anything to talk about, so I guess I should probably just not talk.

Later Consuela.