Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Karen, if you see Jesus, tell him to take the gerbil babies. They're christians.

So what all has been going on in my little world lately? Hmmm...where to begin? Nataschia had to have Miss Tigger put to sleep. She picked up Miss T's ashes today. Well, actually it was yesterday. It has completely wrecked her. I feel sorry for her, but there really is not a thing that I can do to make it any better. She is just going to have to go thru the grieving process and, eventually, deal with it. That may sound harsh. I do not mean for it to. It is just practical. Just the way it is, ya know.

Jason, Bookie Muffin, and I are still together. I am very happy with him. He is kind of like a Gremlin in that you have to feed him at certain times or he gets scary. OH Oh oh! That reminds me. When I say that I am "falling" for someone, I do not always mean falling in love. It had not occurred to me until I went back and read some of my old posts that I noticed how that could easily be confused. I always assume, as I believe I have mentioned before, that if I know something, everyone knows that something. By "falling", I usually just mean I am falling in interest with that person. Eventually, the meaning switches to falling in lust. Then there is falling in like. Then falling in paranoia. Falling in insecurity. Then falling in comfort. And finally there is falling in love. So when I say I am falling or fallen for someone, refer back to any given months entries for an example, that does not mean I am head over heels in love with that person. I mean why would I tell you all before telling the person. I mean I love you all in my own special way for what you aren't to me, but still. Seriously. Who do you people think you are?! I apologize. It has been a long night.

What else is going on? I have become overly obsessed with a MadTV character named Dot. I love her.

Oh time to go. Here's a quote from a lady I know.

"I'd rather be shot in the head than shot in a limb because if I were shot in a limb I'd be like, "Wow that really hurt." But in the head it'd be quick and painless. I know it should be the other way around. I'd back down alot faster if I were being tortured." - Grace Parks

Later Consuela.