Monday, March 14, 2005

The Nintendo Ate Mah Baby!!

Jason has been playing Zelda: The Windwaker for the Nintendo Gamecube for about a week now. I let him borrow it, because he became addicted to it. Far be it from me to keep my wittle addict from his crack because the good *insert deity of choice* knows that I could not survive without my DS. Well, I could, but who would want to do that? What else? Oh I miss him a bunch. And I want some Peeps even though I have never eaten them in my adult life. I am just hungry, exhausted, and going crazy with seperation anxiety. I know I am kind of clingy, but I can't help it. If you knew Jason, male or female, gay or straight, you'd try to date him. Though, if you did, I'd have to whomp ya ace cause dats my man. Now what? My *insert deity of choice* I am going ghetto. My co-worker Tommie calls it "alley". He said I am getting more and more alley. I kind of like it. Oh how did they figure out how to make coffee? I was just curious. And how many beans were dry roasted and simmered or whatever in the quest for its discovery. Same goes for smoking tobacco or smoking pot. How many plants did they go thru smoking before discovering that these were their favorites. I understand finding out about shrooms as you would eat a mushroom anyway. The pot and tuhbacky has always made me curious though. I'm hungry. How soon is too soon to love someone? I mean on any level. (I am already anticipating the phone calls and emails certain ones of you will be soon placing/ sending.) I just need to know. I looked it up, but could not find anything. Maybe that measns never. But is that never too soon or is it never at all? I don't know. I need to pee. No I don't. Okay so I do need to pee, but don't feel like going to the bathroom as my knees are all swoled up. Does everyone, when thinking things to oneself, think in a thick British accent? I think everyone who does not should start. I have been doing it for years. Maybe I have split personalities or something. Oh and can an alternate personality of a person with multiple personalities also have multiple personalities? I think that they should. That would be awesomely confusing. I was planning on having a sausage biscuit this morning, but I ate a bag of soy crisps, four 25 cent boxes of Mike and Ike's, a Snicker Marathon bar, and a ginormous Gatorade. I do not need to be eating fatty, greasy seasoned pig flesh on a carbohydrate throne. I think I might go get a half a grapefruit and some coffee. Coffee for survival. Grapefruit for sustenance. I think, actually, I might go get a bran muffin and coffee. That is probably gonna kill my stomach, but they will taste better together. Plus, I am supposed to be working fiber into my diet. I like bran anyway. It has always been one of my favorites. I have been an old man since conception. Yea, I am gonna go eat before I get off work.

Later Consuela.