Sunday, March 13, 2005

This One is for my Peeps...and Large Edible Feces

Nataschia and I did something that she has not done in about twenty years. For me, it has been fifteen or so. Yes. That's right. Nataschia and I had sex. Okay, so maybe that is not what happened. This morning, Nataschia and I went to the mall so she could buy some Hugh Jackman DVDs. While there, she decided that we should get our picture taken with the Easter Bunny. Not a Easter bunny, but the Easter Bunny. As soon as I find someone with a scanner, I'll scan and post the picture. It is actually a pretty good picture considering my big, broad man shoulder is covering part of his face. I did not want to sit in his lap and have my picture taken. Nataschia insisted though. I said to EB before sitting in his lap, "I apologize for this in advance." Nataschia swears the Easter Bunny grabbed her ass. He may have. Hell, she may have grabbed his. Ya never know.

Being the Easter Bunny must suck. I mean you spend all day having children sit in your lap and scream. Santa has to listen to what the kids want, but I think kids are more frightened by the Easter Bunny than jolly old Saint Nick. St. Nick is a fat man in a red suit. Easter Bunny is in a fur, full body suit. Santa rewards good children (and more often naughty ones) with presents for being such good children all year. Easter Bunny is an oversized genetic anomaly who inexplicably gives children chocolate eggs and marshmallow chicks. Where do these chocolate eggs originate? Is it actually just large rabbit droppings that he is passing for chocolate eggs? I mean, he is larger, so his feces must also be oversized. And the marshmallow chicks. Why marshmallow chicks? Better yet, why do some children get those live chicks that have been dyed pink? I always wondered that. I also always wanted to see a small child get confused about the difference between a pink chick made of marshmallow and a pink chick made of, well, pink chick. A very funny Ozzy moment that would be. Wait, what the hell is the deal with chickens and rabbits at Easter? I'll write on in a minute. I must do a quick search for the answer. Got it. BLAH DOW! There ya go if you didn't know and were curious. So basically, Easter is a pagan fertility festival that takes place in the Spring and that Christians celebrate. So now you know. Let me see if I can figure out where the marshmallow chicks came from. BLAH DAH DOW!! Everything you never wanted to know about marshmallow chickens.

Well that is all for now. It is time for me to get off work.

Later Consuela.