Sunday, March 27, 2005

Yes, thank you ladies and gentlemen for letting me do my beautiful work in beautifying this beautiful world that is already, already so pretty.

My boyfriend told me that I am not doing entries in this very often. I have been slacking, but I have been really busy with the Abs Diet. Well, I will blame it on that. Nothing of any interest is going on and I do not see the point in writing just for the sake of writing. I would like there to be something to write about. I guess I'll write about this randomness.

So as I left work yesterday I noticed the strangest thing. All the trees are starting to have leaves. Not like one of two, but like covered in the little bastards. Now this is not so odd to me. I mean trees have leaves. That is sort of what they do. But what is weird to me is that they were completely bare when I was going to work at the beginning of that shift. Basically overnight the trees went from naked to bikini coverage. Can they do that? I think it is a conspiracy of some sort.

I also decided this morning that I am Goldie Locks. Because I have gone through men and gone through men and gone through men and gone through men and they were all not right. Too tall. Too short. Too nice. Too mean. Too thin. Too fat. Just TOO. Then I found this bowl of porage and he is just right. Am I writing this because he is going to read it at some point. Not really. Hell he knows how I feel about him. I am writing this so when he is finally sick of me, I can look back and remember that one time, on March 27, 2005, I was with the perfect guy and he didn't hate me. It might never end (well we will eventually die but you know what I mean) but just in case.

Here's my new favorite song. If you are in my address book, chances are I just sent the song to you as a promotional for Scissor Sisters.

Filthy/ Gorgeous by Scissor Sisters

Oh you're so filthy
And I'm gorgeous

When you're walkin' down the street
And a man tries to get your business
And the people that you meet
Want to open you up like Christmas
You gotta wrap your fuzzy with a big red bow
Ain't no sum bitch gonna treat me like a ho
I'm a classy honey kissy huggy lovey dovey ghetto princess

Cuz you're filthy (filthy)
Oooh, and gorgeous (gorgeous)
Cuz you're filthy (filthy)
Oooh, and gorgeous (gorgeous)
You're disgusting
Oooh, and you're nasty
And you can grab me
Oooh cuz you're nasty

When you're runnin' from a trick
And you trip on a hit of acid
You gotta work for the man
But your biggest moneymakers' flaccid
You gotta keep your shit together
With your feet on the ground
There ain't no one gonna listen
If you haven't made a sound
You're an acid junkie college flunky dirty puppy daddy bastard

Cuz you're filthy (filthy)
Oooh, and gorgeous (gorgeous)
Cuz you're filthy (filthy)
Oooh, and gorgeous (gorgeous)
You're disgusting
Oooh, and you're nasty
And you can grab me
Oooh cuz you're nasty

Cuz you're filthy (so filthy)
Oooh, and gorgeous (oooh gorgeous)
Cuz you're filthy (uh filthy)
Oooh, and gorgeous (uh gorgeous, oooh you're so gorgeous)
You're disgusting (oh yea right there)
And you're nasty (you make me feel so nasty)
You can grab me (grab it)
Oooh cuz you're nasty

Every day and every night, the people they say to me, "Mizz Ana, thank you for the beautiful work that you be doin' for all people. Because every time when you get out of your Corvet Stingray in your white pumps and your pink acid washed jeans with the matching pink rabbit fur coat, we say, 'Miss Thang, you got it goin' on. You is gorgeous.'" And I say, "I am so proud to serve you people. Because I know that with my looks, I can cheeve anything in this world. Yes, I got that Revlon contract. Oh yes, thank you, I'll take that record contract too. Because you know what? I'm gorgeous. And my job, with my gorgeousness is to serve the people. Serve. And I serve some more. Yes, thank you ladies and gentlemen for letting me do my beautiful work in beautifying this beautiful world that is already, already so pretty."

New York City ladies are blessed with the best dressed chest. Don't miss their quest for the best breast, confessed, buy the silicone lifts.

Sally walks the street gotta meet with the freak on the sweet heat. Skip a beat til the next week. Let's freak freak with the silk sheet sheet sheet sheet sheet sheet sheet sheet sheets.

Cuz you're filthy
Oooh, and gorgeous (gorgeous)
Cuz you're filthy
Oooh, and gorgeous
You're disgusting
Oooh, and you're nasty
And you can grab me
Oooh cuz you're nasty



Isn't that awesome! I love that. Anyway, like I said before, nothing to talk about, so I am gonna go.

Later Consuela.