Wednesday, April 20, 2005

When Dealing with the Homegrown Faggot, One Can Never Go Wrong with a Panflute
OR
Faggot: The Other Dark Meat


Did everyone else know that queens are suckers for the panflute? I guess I missed the memo or something. I am listening to Sirius OutQ, the fag station on Sirius. They keep playing songs featuring panflutes. It is on a show that I believe is called Last Call or something. Maybe that is the new way of clearing out the queers from bars. Just turn on all the bar's lights. Then, while the dilated pupils of the geeked out, homely stragglers who couldn't find anyone with whom to go home and snort more crystal while taking a fist up the ass while another nameless Tina fiend demands lovingly, "Eat this man dick," are still being seared by the sudden flood of fluorescent light, start playing the panflute music. Talk about fucking with the heads of the tweaked. Anyway, I just had to mention that. Oh and aren't queers supposed to have good taste or something. I mean is that not the stereotype? If so, why the hell does the Sirius Fag not play some nonshit music?! I mean really! Haha...I wish they called their station The Sirius Fag. That'd be great. Fuck. I gotta switch it to something else. Station 8, Big 80's. OOOH YEA!! That's what the hell I am talkin' about. HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS, HIP TO BE SQUARE!!! Yep. Getting Sirius next Friday. Mos Def!

So I think I fall into a weird category of queer. I feel like homos deserve the right to get married, but are not ready to get married (though I feel the same way about heteros...oooh Blondie, Call Me!). It pisses me off to hear people say that (Cyndi Lauper, All Through the Night) gays shouldn't be able to get married because God said that fags should all be killed and buried in a grave topped with salt. I mean, for one, what about seperation of state and religion? If you are going to choose which guidelines and rules and regulations you are gonna follow and which will be ignored, what is the point of even having them to begin with (John Cougar Mellencamp, Pink Houses)?! I mean seriously! Why not just have a mandatory religion for the nation? We could all be Muslim or Jewish or Catholic or those crazy Pentecostals who live in the mountains and dance with rattlesnakes. Seriously. I just get sick and tired of living by double standards. (Madonna, Starlight) This is not one nation under God. For one, if it is, that goes against religious freedom. Not really goes against, just shows extreme bias. For two, the Christian God is supposed to be a God of love. He loves all living things. (OH MY gracious me!!! TALKING HEADS, AND SHE WAS!!! I FRAPPIN' LOVE TALKING HEADS!!) I highly doubt He would be pleased to see a group of His people treated like shit or "less than"s. Preston, who do you think you are to say what God does and does not approve of, ya faggot? Well, who the hell are you to say what God does and does not approve of, ya bigot? See my whole thing is this. I know that queers, when they get the right to get married, will get all "nouveaux hitched" with it and have a huge divorce rate. Again, breeder marriage ends up in divorce like 50% of the time or more. Why not let the queens in on that drama action? In a nutshell, I think that homos are today what Condalesa Rice would have been in mid-1960's America. Women and black people were frowned upon and denied basic rights due to issues of ignorance about something as minute as gender or race. Today, we are frowned upon and denied basic rights due to issues of ignorance about something as minute as sexual orientation. It is kind of sad really.

I didn't mean to let that turn into, well, my soapbox derby. Sorry about that. I just get like that sometimes. My boss triggered it tonight. Anyway, That's all that I have for now.

Later Consuela.