Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Corbin, Can You Hear Me?

I had yet another in a recent chain of absolutely insane and random dreams yesterday. When I woke up, I jotted this on a piece of paper. The spelling is off, but I was still asleep while writing.

"Corban clean obsticle course sex 1 million black girl from Centerstage Stacy"

Okay, so all that I remember today about the dream is that there was this huge obstacle course which looked like something from one of those Double Dare or GUTS (moreso like GUTS) type Nickelodeon shows.


12-10-05, 3:27am
(Okay this dream in addition to the colder weather had me feeling a bit, we'll just say verging on calling a 900 number yesterday, so I met up with someone, took care of that, and am now ready to continue the story. Though in reality, I could have left all that out as no one would have even known I'd been away. Oh well.)

I was competing for one million dollars and Corban (who is Nataschia's boyfriend from high school). Corban was the love of my life in the dream and we'd apparently been together forever. He was being held captive by the shows host and my competitor, Zoe Saldana, the Centerstage girl. My sister, Stacy, was my teammate. I cannot figure out why I wrote the word "clean" but I remember winning the game.

Not sure if I ended up with the money. After winning, the scene completely switched to a bedroom where Corban and I were doing the dirty-dirty. It was....special.

So yea, basically I now have a new pretend boyfriend. Read his blogs again. Got caught up with everything going on with him. All that fun, crazy, stalker type stuff. I just do not understand why the hell he randomly popped into my dream. Oh well, maybe it is a sign that he is about to come out, track me down, and we'll live happily ever after.

It is weird that it was him of all people because I've only been around the guy once in my life and have only spoken to him maybe twice. I did tell Nataschia that he would be the perfect guy for me if he weren't straight. I think I told him that too. I don't know. Maybe this was all brought on by the fact that I've been single for a good minute now and am not used to it. Oh well. Who knows.

Later Consuela.