Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'm Still Standin'

I have in the past several weeks thrown myself back into my art. My main concern over the past week has been updating the Chinchilla. It has been desperate for a facelift, but I've been too lazy to do it until now. The lift was a success, though it is still not quite complete. It is close enough to completion to go ahead and put up for viewing.

Nothing has really been going on with me lately. I poured myself into the site and have been sketching like a madman who enjoys sketching. I also started, for some reason which I can only assume is not total insanity, speaking to myself with a pirate accent while I work on any project. It is completely random, I know.

I have some official news about the move that I keep saying has already taken place but has not. I will officially be moving away to Cambodia on November first. I'm very excited. Not that I do not enjoy living under Father O'Flannigan, but the living situation is a little too cramped for either of us.

I guess that is all for now. I don't really have much to talk about. I still have my mind on the Chinch at the moment. I guess the only thing I have left to say is if you know where I can get some comparatively inexpensive pre-stretched gallery style canvas that is around 48" x 60" with 1 3/4" stretcher bars, please let me know.

Later Consuela.