Wednesday, February 22, 2006

You've been a Great Crowd! Thank You and Goodnight!

This will probably be the last thing I post on here. I have not really posted anything in awhile. I have enjoyed having this blog/journal/rant outlet/whatever for the past two years. It has served its purpose well, but I no longer feel like I need it. I'll keep it online for another month or so, but will then either transfer it elsewhere or switch it to a private blog. Not really sure which. Hell, I'll probably just leave it online. Add to the rest of the abandoned waste that is online.

Thanks to those of you who read and commented. I hope some of my pointless craziness was at least a little entertaining to you.

I have gone back and reread this entire thing. I am not at all the same person today that I was back in February of 2004 when I started this thing. I do not mean I have had a sex change or anything. That would have definitely taken up at least one post on here afterall. I also do not mean that through Consuela I have become a better or worse man than I was then. I just mean that I have changed alot and things have changed alot around me. Some of my old likes and dislikes have changed. Some people that I may have spoken about constantly on here and absolutely adored are no longer in my life. Some people that I didn't know then and have never even mentioned on here have become the current big guns in my arsenal of friends. Alot has just changed. But then, that is just the way life is I guess.

I noticed that after awhile of writing on here, my writing went from a somewhat light-hearted whatever it once was to a place for me to bitch about everything. I guess I am just tired of bitching all the damned time. As John Cusack's character Lloyd Dobler in "Say Anything" said, "Why can't you be in a good mood? How hard is it to decide to be in a good mood and be in a good mood once in a while?" I have been trying to get to that point lately. I am trying to stay in a good mood. To be a better person. Well, that isn't really true. I don't necessarily want to be a better person, I just want to be a happy one. I feel like I waste and have wasted too much time being an overly irritable ass. It has gotten old. Since this turned pretty much into a bitch journal and less the aimless rant place it had started as, I think it is time to just give it up. If some weird random ass story pops to mind, I may eventually add more to this. As for now, I am thru. So again, thanks for reading and remember Jesus is the reason for the season!

Later Consuela. Maybe I'll see you around someday.

Preston